Support your Chamber
Become a Patron
The Patronage Scheme was launched in 2016 and is exclusive to select companies who excel in their field and represent a cross-section of industries.
The Scheme gives Patrons an elevated status within the community by demonstrating support to the Chamber itself and the work it does to support local businesses.
Patrons also benefit from an enhanced profile amongst the membership through:
- Macclesfield Chamber has excellent connections with local MPs and is in a strong position to raise your views and concerns
- Opportunity to attend regional Bank of England events.
Exposure and brand awareness
- Your logo on the Chamber’s pop-up banner showcased at all events
- Your logo on the Patrons banner of our letterhead
- Your logo on the Patrons footer of all our eMailings
- Your presence on the Patrons page of our website with a link to your own website
- Your logo on the Patrons page of our quarterly magazine Chamberlink
- Two dedicated pages in Chamberlink over a 12 month period (this can be taken as a whole page twice a year, or four half pages each issue)
High profile networking
- A team in either our annual Golf Day or Clay Pigeon Shoot, or five tickets to the annual North East Cheshire Business Awards
- Invitation to attend Local Enterprise Partnership events with high profile speakers
- An elegant Patrons plaque for display in your office
- A Macclesfield Chamber Patrons logo for use on your marketing materials
- Be the first port of call for any sector relevant press enquiries providing exposure in the media