You are invited to a new network to support digital and creative innovation in Cheshire and Warrington.
Hive Network is an initiative from the Digital Hive and will host a series of free virtual events to help inspire and support businesses through rapid digital growth.
Hive Network invites global leaders, innovative tech start-ups, agencies, small businesses and freelancers to join together to support, inspire and collaborate at the launch event on Tuesday 2 March at 3.30pm. This free event will bring together a community of like-minded businesses and esteemed keynote speakers talking about “Digital Innovation Post Pandemic”, followed by a panel discussion and Q&A session. Keynote speakers include:
- Mike Ryan, Futurologist, Fusion Futures “Digital Innovation in a brave new world post pandemic”
- Jo Baker, Technology Innovation Consultant for AstraZeneca “Utilisation of cutting-edge technologies and adaptation in a virtual world”
- Clare Hayward, MBE, Director of Cirrus and Chair of Cheshire & Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership “Working together to ensure Cheshire & Warrington have the skills to harness the power of digital innovation post Pandemic”
Book your place at: https://hivenetworklaunch.eventbrite.co.uk
Hive Network aims to run three types of event rotating on a monthly basis on the first Tuesday of each month:
- Format: Keynote speakers with panel discussion and Q&A
- Aim: To inspire thinking and raise aspiration by ensuring content is relevant and inspirational
- Format: Inviting experts in their field to talk through best practice for helping business to thrive
- Aim: To help businesses to thrive by facilitating and signposting support networks and information
- Format: Formalised networking sessions to help businesses within the sector to connect – chance to showcase project work and platform for collaboration requests
- Aim: To showcase best practice, raise business profile to enhance networking and collaboration
For more information and learn more about the Hive Network, contact Georgie Mills at email@example.com