This one-day course will takes you through the sales cycle and make closing business a pleasure not a chore – from planning your approach to building a relationship, using advanced questioning skills and selling benefits.
This is not just for those new to sales, but is also suitable for those in sales roles who want to sharpen their current skills. With lots of interaction, this modern and consultative approach to sales allows you to practice in the classroom and then transfer those skills back to the sales arena.
By the end of the course you will:
- understand the sales cycle
- know how to set an impactful agenda and control the meeting
- be able to develop advanced questioning funnel techniques to identify and develop real needs
- present a benefit driven sales solution
- confidently gain that final commitment and close
Date: 12th February 2019
Duration: 9.30am until 5.00pm
Included: Refreshments throughout the day and lunch.
Non Member: £249+VAT