Marketing Planning Workshop for 2019
Looking to grow your business in 2019?
Hit the ground running this January … sort your marketing strategy and plan to increase your brand awareness and reach new customers in 2019.
In collaboration with the Chamber, Embrace, a Cheshire-based branding and marketing agency, will be running a marketing strategy and planning workshop on Tuesday 29th January 2019.
Join like-minded professionals and take part in interactive exercises, share ideas and leave with your strategy and plan for 2019.
The workshop will cover:
- How effective marketing can boost your business
- Lead generation in today’s world
- Measurable marketing objectives
- Target audience, segmentation and customer personas
- Key messages
- Marketing mix, tactics and activities (digital, search, social media, events, PR and print)
- Marketing timeline and resource
- Setting a budget
- Measuring ROI
This workshop is for anyone serious about growing their business in 2019. Join us for an action-packed session that will have a direct impact on your marketing success.
Date: Tuesday 29th January, 2019
Duration: 9.30am until 12.30pm
Venue: Embrace Marketing, Canalside 3, Clarence Mill, Clarence Road, Bollington, Macclesfield, SK10 5JZ
Member: £80 + VAT
Non-Member: £90 + VAT
Booking policy: Bookings must be paid for seven days in advance and cancellations within three days of the workshop cannot be refunded.